Blue Radiator Making Machine With 1-2 Operators 6-8 Cylinders
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Number Of Cylinders||6--8||Product Name||Radiator Making Machine|
Radiator Making Machine 2 Operators,
Radiator Making Machine 8 Cylinders
Made Radiator Making Machine with 1-2 Operators 6-8 Cylinders
- Product Name: Radiator Making Machine
- Power Supply: 220V/380V
- Size: 1800*1600*1800mm
- Color: Blue/White
- Number of cylinders: 6--8
- Country of origin: China
- Features: Radiator clinching machine, Plastic tank clinching machine, Automation
|Application||Clinching The Plastic Tank|
|Maximum size of head plate||150mm|
|Number of cylinders||6--8|
The Plastic Tank Clinching Machine from Foshan Sunhope is a great choice for your plastic tank clinching needs. It has a place of origin of Guangdong and the price is negotiable. The packaging details are wooden case, and the payment terms are L/C, T/T. It has 6-8 cylinders and weighs between 800-1300KG. The size is 1800*1600*1800mm, and the control system is Pneumatic. This machine is perfect for clinching the plastic tank quickly and efficiently.
Support and Services:
Radiator Making Machine Technical Support and Services
We offer a range of technical support and services for the Radiator Making Machine, including:
- Installation and setup of the machine
- Troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Operating instructions and maintenance advice
- Spare parts supply and replacement
- Repair and refurbishment of existing machines
We are committed to providing our customers with the best possible technical support and service, and are always available to answer any questions you may have.
Packing and Shipping:
The Packaging and Shipping for Radiator Making Machine is as follows:
- The radiator making machine will be securely wrapped in bubble wrap and placed into a cardboard box.
- The box will be labeled with the product name and the shipping address.
- The box will be sealed with packing tape.
- The box will be securely placed into a shipping container.
- The shipping container will be labeled with the product name and the shipping address.
- The shipping container will be sent to the shipping address.